Take note of the following DOs and DON'Ts to keep your swimwear clean and fresh all year round!
1. Gentle hand wash in cold soapy water and rinse in cold water.
2. Drip dry in shade
3. Avoid contact with rough surfaces as this may cause pulling on the swimwear.
2. Dry Clean
3. Leave in direct sunlight this may cause the colour to fade and damage the material.
- Fake tanning products may mark and damage swimwear. We recommend taking extra care when using these products and always ensure they are completely dry before they come in contact with your swimwear
- Some sunscreen lotions and tanning oils may mark or damage swimwear, we recommend you rinse immediately after use
Machine wash cold with like colors. Hand dry or tumble dry on a low heat setting. Remove promptly so your Active Wear keeps in shape.